sábado, 11 de octubre de 2008

biography's Nelcy




I born on November 24th 1991, my parents were very happy, while my dad worked, my mom was born me. My mom was 21 years old when I born whereas mi dad was 23 years old. I walked when I was 1 year old. I did my primary when was 4 years old and I finished it when I was 10 years old, I studied my primary at Andres Caicedo school, then I began my high school when was 10 years old and I finished when I was 16 years old, I studied high school at Laureano Gomez Castro college, since that I was little girl I wanted to be doctor, and my parents they helped me. I have two brothers, jhonatan born on august 6th 1991and juancho born on june 21 1999. Jhonatan is older than me but juancho is younger than we. my mom is 38 years old whereas my dad is 41 years old . when I was 11 years old my dad left to mom because they didn't love in that moment. When I finish my secondary, I started to study medicine at Sabana University, I was 16 years and I finished my first semester on June 23rd 2008 and I started my second semester on July 14th 2008. Now I am finishing my second semester and I fell me very happy for mi life because I have parents the most beautiful of world, I have many friends, also I study in the best university of Colombia and I am very happy with profession, and I will become the best doctor.
BY : NELCY DIAZ

1 comentario:

Medicine Students dijo...

HENRY ROBAYO

HELLO NELCY:
THE TEXTS IN GENERAL ARE GOOD,THE TEXT HAS A GOOD INTRUCCION AND YOU USE GOOD THE VERBS IN PRESENT AND IN PAST; YOU HAVE GOOD COHERENCE ANDIT IS EASY READ YOUR TEXT; BUT YOU DON'T HAVE EVERY TOPIC IN THE BLOG AND I WANT TO READ MORE OF YOUR TEXTS.