lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

tranportation letter. laura murzi

calle 85 8-31
Bogota, Colombia
October 27th, 2008

Dear Leonardo

Thanks for the postcard you sent me from Caracas.

I remember when I lived in Caracas and I had to take METRO to go to university. I remember there were many people rush hour. The Caracas METRO is very beautiful and it has many station.
Now I am living in Bogota I have to take TRANSMILENIO.
TRANSMILENIO is very similar to the METRO in Caracas but it not underground, they are long, red and with their own way buses.
TRANSMILENIO has seven big terminal and many smoll station.

Both speed-up people´s transportation because they are fast and cheap.
I love the TRANSMILENIO; I can sleep 30 minutes more in the morning since I am taking it.

I hope to see you soon in Venezuela.

Kiss and hugs

Laura Gabriela Murzi.

No hay comentarios: