lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

BIOGRAPY´S MARTHA

MY BIOGRAPHY

First of all, My name is Martha Liliana Franco Alfonso. I was born in Bogotá, Colombia on May 28th 1991. My father is sculptor and my mother is nurse.

I began to study when I had 3 years at school “San Diego” in the neighborhood “La Europa”, after I studied at School “Liceo Andrea Del Bocca” until fifth of primary and, finally, I studied at School "Gimnasio Tundama Aspaen" where finished eleven.

My life when I was girl, was very happy, because I played, sang, ran, drew whereas the other children were reading or studying.

I think that the best moments of my life were in the primary, because my responsibility only was study and not had problems for resolve since my parents always was there.

The best moment in my life, was when I began the University the past semester not only because was a new stage for me, but because I knew new people, and I got new knowledge.

By: Martha Franco

No hay comentarios: