martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

MEANS OF TRANSPOTATION

Dear Jessica:

Thanks for you letter about your life in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I am living in Bogota, Colombia in this moment because my parents begin a new life here.

When I lived in Caracas, Venezuela was very happy because is a place very familiar and people is very happy.

In Bogota I began the University and I am studying medicine at Sabana University.

In the letter I talked about means of transportation because are important day to day.

First of all, when I went to study in Caracas always went in car because my daddy worked near to school. In the city the means of transportations more common were the tube, taxis, bus, motorcycle and bike, but I used mo0re the tube and the bus because were larges and I could talk with people. The best in Venezuela was when I traveled in boat for go to Margarita Island since the sea was beautiful and saw many animals.

I arrived to Bogota on December twenty eighth 2007 in airplane, because the trip was long. In Bogota I use every days the car of my father, after I take the fleet to Chia because in this place is my university. In the afternoon take bus.
Ahhhhh, something I take Transmilenio, this is a mean of transportation very characteristic because is used everyday for thousand people and it is interesting by size.

This is all about of means of transportation of Venezuela and Colombia, only talk the most important for me.

Write to me soon and tell me about your experiences in Argentina.

Love

Martha Lliliana Franco Alfonso

No hay comentarios: