miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

nelcy's presentation


I’m nelcy and my surname is Diaz. I live in Bogota, Colombia. I speak Spanish. I with live my parents and brothers. My mom’s name is Stella. She’s 37 years old. She’s from Tolima. My dad’s name is Nelson. He’s a retired policeman. My dad’s studies at Catolica University. He is studies law. My brother’s names are Jonathan and juancho. They are 11 and 3 grade students. I study at Sabana University. I wake up at 6: oo o’clock. I have breakfast at 6:30. I sometime eat eggs, bread and orange juice. I leave home at 7:00 o’clock. I have lunch at 12:30 pm. I start my English class at 9:00, and then I start my bioscience class at 11:00. I start to study at 8:00 o’clock and finish at 4:00 o’clock.
I get home at 5:00 and have dinner at 8:00 o’clock. I go to bed at 10:00 pm, I watch t.v. at 1:00 o’clock- the Simpsons on Saturday. On the free time I and with family eat in different restaurants. I sometimes travel in different Colombia’s places.
i like the pets in especial the dogs. i have a dog.its name is nikita.ti's one year old.

No hay comentarios: