viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

ESTEFANÍA GALVIS




My name is Estefania, my surname is Galvis, I am fifteen years old, my nicknames are tefo, nena, tefita, and nia, I am Colombian and I speak Spanish, I like dance, write poems, novels, rehearsal and listen to music. My favorite music is the reggae and my favorite program TV is The Simpson; I am a girl pretty, happy and singular. I study medicine in the Sabana University; I live in Cajicá with my parents and my brothers.
My boyfriend’s name is Jimmy and his surname is Garzón, he studies industrial engineering at the Engineering´s College. We are very happy.
My parents are Liliana and Fernando, my mother manages our stationery store and my father is military man, he´s very strong and angry. My brothers are Mateo and Santiago. They study at Santo Tomas School. Mateo is eleven years old and Santiago is six years old. ¡I love my family because is the best!

No hay comentarios: